Full day- $ 12.00
Half day -less then 6 hours- $ 7.00
Monday- Friday only 8am-6pm
(Early drop off hours may be available just ask!)
Dogs are social animals by nature, when isolated for long periods of time their mental health can suffer. It causes stress that may result in behavior problems at home and even lead to a dog losing trust in its owner. That's where doggie daycare can help!
Benefits of doggie daycare:
- Help eliminate owner-absent behavior problems
- build confidence
- Develop social skills
- Maintain good physical and mental health
- Decrease stress
All dogs participating in daycare are screened to find appropriate playmates, must be spayed or neutered and be current on vaccinations. All dogs must be non-aggressive and not food/toy protective. Please remember your pet will be spending time with other pets and safety and health is a main priority. Keep in mind that although it is a supervised play, your dog still might acquire an occasional nip or scratch.
Before entering daycare you must understand and approve the following:
- Every dog is different and reacts different. All animals by nature are unpredictable and may not be suitable for group play.
- In the event of an emergency I authorize Lucky Dog Pet Boarding to transport my dog to and from the facility to seek medical attention as needed. I grant Lucky Dog Pet Boarding full power of decision concerning the care and well-being of my dog and will be responsible for reimbursing all incurred medical costs to Lucky Dog Pet Boarding.
- Any behavior that we deem dangerous may result in dismissal of my dog from daycare.
- Dogs can get dirty while playing outside, baths can be requested for additional cost. Excessively long toenails must be trimmed to prevent in injury, you will be notified and nails must be trimmed by next visit or trimmed at your expense by Lucky Dog Pet Boarding.